◦ Full size keepsake Book of Centuries to track historical people, events, and more. A book of centuries is a beautiful way to make historical connections.
◦ Use as a family or for individual students.
◦ Split into two sections so this Book of Centuries has the potential to grow with your pupil / family
Sections and features it offers:
◦ A timeline section in the beginning for detailed recordings (ideal for the older years)
◦ Two page spread per century on mixed media paper for written or illustrated entries (ideal for younger years)
◦ Grey parchment like paper for map work
Three things to know before you order
➳ONE - Turn around time
Charlotte Mason Homeschool Planner orders are subject to their "ship by" month agreed on at checkout.
Orders that don't include our Homeschool Planner: 4-6 weeks
Please, return here for updated turn around times.
Turn around time is how long it takes us to carefully prepare & ship your order.
➳ TWO - We are a tiny shop with a tiny team.
We are a very tiny team.
Mathew & Anna Vance design, print, laminate, and fully make every product from start to finish in our Minnesota home office (with occasional help from our children).
➳ THREE - Everything is handcrafted by us and made to order.
Everything we offer is handcrafted in our home office using supplies and equipment that fit in our home. Sometimes, this means limitations in speed and perfection, but we also strive to offer quality & beauty.
You may see minor variations in your planner or journal from what is represented in our photos, however, these variations do not affect the usability of the product itself.
We do not offer refunds or replacements on products that have these minor variations.
By placing an order with us, you agree that you understand all of the above.
Thank you for your patience and for supporting makers.
Important to note: When you personalize your cover, you are replacing the chosen wording unless you select "keep verse/hymn" or "homeschool planner" on your cover. Also, we do not offer modifications to the cover design overall and only offer the adding or removing of wording.